To see, or not to see?... Dark1 (checkmate wins)
I think I'll split the difference by taking off my glasses.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Dark1 (checkmate wins)' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Thomas Jacob Kelly.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.