SchemingMind uses a variety of third-party content, images, and code. We wish to comply fully with all copyright and licencing conditions and acknowledge the contribution of this content to our website.
If we have unknowingly failed to meet any copyright or licencing requirements or failed to acknowledge something that we should have acknowledged, please let us know through the contact form, and we will make every effort to comply as soon as possible.
Chess Boards and Sets
- Merida by Armando Hernández Marroquin, the orange variant is original, and the shaded variant is from lichess.
- Alpha is from lichess.
- Kosal, by Philatype is from here.
- The Wikimedia sets are from here.
- The Fulmene Makruk pieces are from here.
- The Maurizio Monge sets are from his website.
- The Thinking Machine set is by Brer Rabbit and inspired by the Thinking Machine.
- The 3D sets are by James Clarke
- The SchemingMind Classic board and set are based on the original images used on the site since 2002, the pieces were originally based on images by Andrew Templeton for Palview; the current piece set is almost identical but at a more suitable resolution for the modern board and has been taken from the lichess 'Companion' pieces.
- The images of Alice by John Tenniel are scanned from Lewis Carol's Alice's Adventures Through the Looking Glass.
- The flag icons are from famfamfam.
Open Source or Free Software
- XFCC XML web services for correspondence chess, by Martin Bennedik