Big Slow Lazy Tourney - Dutch Style Standard Chess
Another Lazy Day tournament as we enjoy our spring tulips and Dutch style flowers. Stop and smell the proverbial flowers and take it easy in yet another slow paced and sleepy round of games. Lazy and non-daily play encouraged and welcome here.
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- Three points are awarded for each win, one for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Uzi Mike.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves: