2011 SC Site Championship, Semifinal - Group I Standard Chess
nominated for this group:
( BigB ? )
qualified for the final:
- Group winner
- player on 2nd rank
(+ max. ONE more player with same score, tie break is the LOWER rating at Oct.01, 2011, i.e. the higher rated player is forced to get more points)
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by spoke.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.