Fire on the Board #1 (1800-2200, 30+3) Standard Chess
Let's play some Open Games! No timid French, no shy Caro-Kann, no hiding the king! Have fun :)
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Kajetan Wandowicz.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least three months).
- The winner and first and second runners up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Master norm.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1800 or over, and 2200 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves: