2020 Variants Prep - Alice Alice Chess 1
To prep for round 4 of the 2020 Variant Tournament. Anyone is welcome to join, even if you are eliminated or not participating in the 2020 tournament.
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Alice Chess 1' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Abstract Actuary.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.