Random Laziness for Lazy or Busy People Double Fischer Random
We have jobs, spring cleaning, spouses, school, or just too lazy to play each day! Slow down and take a break for this tournament. You have friends here.
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Double Fischer Random' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Uzi Mike.
- The winner and first and second runners up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Master norm.
- The winner and first runner up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Senior Master norm.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.