Big Slow Lazy Tourney - Italian Style Standard Chess
With the holiday's coming and the pressure of life - enjoy another slow tournament. Slow down and take your time.
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Uzi Mike.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves: