Blackmar-Diemer Gambit Knock-out 2018 Standard Chess
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Johnny Owens.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1800 or over.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
D00u: Blackmar-Diemer: 4.f31. d4 d5 2. Nc3 Nf6 3. e4 dxe4 4. f3