Budapest for the Tournament Player #2 Standard Chess
How many variations are possible?
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Aumonde.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least one month).
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1000 or over, and 1500 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
A51d: Budapest: 3.dxe51. d4 Nf6 2. c4 e5 3. dxe5