Lights Out Dark1 (checkmate wins)
The soldier stood guard at his outpost. The fog was so thick that the entire army had been having problems with vision. At the time, the cloud nearly engulfed the soldier, to the point that he could only see in the direction he happened to be facing. The wind howled. Suddenly he could see nothing at all.
What would come of the soldier? Would he ever see again? Would his other senses follow? Was he on the verge of passing into the void? Then it dawned on him: THE ENEMY JUST STEPPED IN FRONT!
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- Three points are awarded for each win, one for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Dark1 (checkmate wins)' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Thomas Jacob Kelly.
- The winner and first and second runners up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Master norm.
- The winner and first runner up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Senior Master norm.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.