Another thematic test Standard Chess
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Austin Lockwood.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves: