Stanley Random Chess Horizon Expansion Tournament Stanley Random Chess
This tournament is designed to expand your horizon of understanding with regards to the rules of Stanley Random Chess and thereby sink them in all other directions which you will therefore lack time for. Really only for the foolhardy, mad, intelligent somehow percieved or other similar desperadoes.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Stanley Random Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Squibber.
- The winner and first and second runners up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Master norm.
- The winner and first runner up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Senior Master norm.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.