Lao Tzu KO Sword Tournament LaoTzu Chess
The Sword Tournament is held once a whim and includes players from around the world in the Lao Tzu Variant. This variant takes great strides in creating the most war like conditions of any Chess Variant and the Sword Tournament is a great way to give it a try for your first time with little commitment. (2 games at a time.)
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'LaoTzu Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by neoliminal.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least one month).
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.