I Torneo WGM Saraí Sánchez (VEN) Standard Chess
La WGM Saraí Sánchez es la primera y única Gran Maestra de Venezuela, sin embargo en Noviembre 2011 sumó un importante reconocimiento a su destacada carrera ajedrecística: el título de Maestro Internacional Absoluto (MI) por la Federación Internacional de Ajedrez FIDE. Sin duda un orgullo del deporte ciencia vinotinto!!
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by César Jesús Reyes Maldonado.
- The winner and first and second runners up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Master norm.
- The winner and first runner up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Senior Master norm.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 2200 or over.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.