C960, New England, 1300 to 1599 Chess960
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| opageo|| 1||Primary Game|| timer|
| 1||Tie-break Game|
This tourney is for members of New England whom I have placed on a
special buddy list. There might be one or two unrated players on the list.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Chess960' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.