Smith-Morra Practice Standard Chess
Writing a review for Chesscafe in November featuring Lawrence Trent's Morra Gambit. Figured it would be fun to start a tourney as I review the DVD contents. I also opened another Morra Gambit tournament for 2100+ rated players, but anyone is welcome in this tournament. Good luck and have fun~
- This Is a Double round robin tournament (all-play-all With both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Louis Lima.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
B21m: Sicilian: Smith-Morra Gambit1. e4 c5 2. d4