The ICF Chess Championship 2008-2009 Group B Standard Chess
The winner qualifies for the grand final, along with the winner of Group A and the leader of the ladder on the 1st of January 2009.
The following players should join this MT.
Good Luck to all competitors
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Ashmaster.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.