Dragon Master Tournament III Standard Chess
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| pjl1015|| ½||Primary Game|| chesshub|
| ½||Tie-break Game|
Third internal Dragon Master Tournament.
We are the 2007 Standard Chess League winners, and this tournament will decide who is the Dragon Master champeon.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Sebastian Strauchler.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.