SCCA Summer of Thematics - August 2007 Standard Chess
The SCCA is proud to have served the correspondence chess community since 1940. In years past the SCCA regularly organised postal thematic tournaments. This tournament is played in the spirit of those events.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by aliwood.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
C21: Danish Gambit1. e4 e5 2. d4 exd4 3. c3