Chess960 à la mode, Under 1800 Chess960
This tourney is open only to members of Apple Pie. The time control is 'Fast' so that the tourney
can be completed within six months. See the "Chess960" topic in the team forum of Apple Pie.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Chess960' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.