USA Invitational Fast Knockout Standard Chess
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| jlstu|| 0D||Primary Game|| THart|
| 0D||Tie-break Game|
Vermonty is inviting USA players who have SC ratings in the range of 1500 to 1899
and who haven't joined any of his recent "Apple Pie" or "Pacific" mini-tournaments.
TOKEN PRIZE: Vermonty will give to the winner of this tourney a "token" that may
be used to pay for one year of full membership in SchemingMind.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1500 or over, and 1899 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.