Panov Attack Standard Chess
Soviet Championship (1971)
Tal - Bronstein
Games will start after: 1. e4 c6 2. c4 d5 3. exd5 cxd5 4. d4
- This Is a Double round robin tournament (all-play-all With both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Valiantangel.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
B13n: Caro-Kann: Panov-Botvinnik Attack1. e4 c6 2. c4 d5 3. exd5 cxd5 4. d4