Lao Tzu Anyone? LaoTzu Chess
| Eli Garcia||1||0/0||0||0|
He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'LaoTzu Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Eli Garcia.
- Entries for this tournament will close on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1999 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.