TH/2020/07/BDG Standard Chess
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Michael Blake.
- Games will be started together when there are no seats remaining in the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves: