Quick Movers Standard Chess
Designed for players graded 2000 plus
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- Three points are awarded for each win, one for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by John M. Sargent.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 2000 or over.
- Games will be started together when there are no seats remaining in the tournament.