SM Standard Chess Championship 2020 Standard Chess
Juan JR Maceda (Champion in 2018)
frankly (Champion in 2019 and also winner in Cl.1-groups #147/#152)
Phil Cook (#149)
[Helga1946 (#153)] **)
Richard Hall (#154)
closing date: January 22, 2020 (all games will start togther at the closing date!)
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by spoke.
- Games will be started together on Wednesday, January 22, 2020.