Benedict KO! Benedict Chess
Regular players who want to give Benedict a try. Quite addicting!
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Benedict Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by gtolle.
- The winner and first and second runners up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Master norm.
- The winner and first runner up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Senior Master norm.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.