DoubleRandom4Games. Double Fischer Random
Sorry 12 Games. Made mistake setting tournament up.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Double Fischer Random' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Robert Hatfield.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.