Come-on BigGuys: DoubleMix it up! Double Fischer Random
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| Space|| ½||Primary Game|| Ilang|
| ½||Tie-break Game|
Let's go and get it done. Play as it should. Play and get off the pot, keep it going and then start another. Good luck, good playing and have fun.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Double Fischer Random' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Apocalypse.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least three months).
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.