Christmas Rapid - HELP FREE Standard Chess
Four games to play during Christmas holidays simulating as much as possible the OTB conditions. Open to players who agree as gentlemen to play without any help, including books and databases. If interested, contact me to suggest any improvement in the tournament design.
- This is a single round robin tournament (one game against each of the other players).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Marco_M.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least three months).
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1800 or over, and 2299 or under.
- Games will be started together on Friday, December 23, 2016.