Football League Tournament Division 12 Standard Chess
All play all, both colours, top 2 players promoted to Div 11, optional fast track promotion, 3pts=win, 1pt=draw. This is the final division to complete the 1st Football League Tournament.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by pompey.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.