Christmas Atomic III Atomic Chess
Third Christmas Atomic tournament :)
Winner of "Christmas Atomic II" in 2013:
1. Adrian Grajczak
2. Ingemar Assarsjö
3. Mike Winslow
Winner of first "Christmas Atomic!" in 2012
1. Ingemar Assarsjö
2. Adrian Grajczak
3. Michael Preier
Thanks for joining :)
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- Three points are awarded for each win, one for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Atomic Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Adrian Grajczak.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least one month).
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.