Explore start position 399 Chess960
Austin will help me to edit the games, so that every game in the tournament will start with position 399.
It's only possible for Austin to edit the games if every player in the tournament remember to not do any move in the games before Austin has edit the games and change them to start position 399.
So don't move before Austin says it's OK to do so.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Chess960' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Space.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least three months).
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1900 or over.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.