Atomic chess MT for the new year. Atomic Chess
Atomic is a quick variant, usually. Let's see if we can finish the whoel thing off by Jan 1? Ambitious, huh? But what the heck.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Atomic Chess' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Topher Gayle.
- The winner and first and second runners up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Master norm.
- The winner and first runner up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Senior Master norm.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.