Sub 2k All Play All Standard Chess
Not many competitions around for 1800's...thought I'd start one whilst I'm still eligible to enter ;o)
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by David Teague.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least one month).
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1800 or over, and 1999 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.