For New Members [#86] • 10d+1d/m Standard Chess
When you join this mini-tournament, you are committing yourself to play eight games at 'Fast' time control.
If you have questions or concerns about this mini-tournament, please send a Private Message to Vermonty.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to new players (playing for less than one month).
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.