The Challenge of the 21 Hundreds Standard Chess
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| kibic|| ½||Tie-break Game|| Phil Cook|
| ½||Primary Game|
The Challenge of the 21 Hundreds chess tournament is a standard that is intended for players whose ratings fluctuate between 2000 and 2099, to engage with opponents who have a similar level, to ensure items pairs, where there is no favorite to win the triumph. The important thing is to enjoy the game of science in the context of interesting games and fought. Participate and luck.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Diadoco.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least three months).
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 2000 or over, and 2099 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.