1 e4 Thematic 1 Standard Chess
The Stonewall cannot set up this position without including this ridiculous title or saomething similar. Can any member advise me how to give an appropriate title for this tournament?
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by The Stonewall.
- The winner and first and second runners up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Master norm.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1800 or over.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves: