2012 Pacific Club Championship Standard Chess
This tournament is open only to members of Pacific. If you are a member of Pacific and don't see
how to join this tournament, send a private message to Vermonty. In this tournament, the games
are not public; in each game, comments may be made and viewed only by the players of the game.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.