Chess960 with Cheddar Cheese Chess960
|Board||Player One||Game||Tie Break||Player Two|
|1|| Uzi Mike|| 1||Tie-break Game|| docjan|
| 1||Primary Game|
This tourney is open only to members of Apple Pie. The time control is 'Fast' so that the tourney
can be completed within six months. See the "Chess960" topic in the team forum of Apple Pie.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- Please note that this is a Chess Variant tournament, all games will be played under 'Chess960' rules - please do not enter unless you wish to play this chess variant.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1200 or over.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.