Open Judit Polgár Standard Chess
Judit Polgár (born July 23, 1976) is a Hungarian chess grandmaster. She is by far the strongest female chess player in history. In 1991, Polgár achieved the title of International Grandmaster at the age of 15 years and 4 months, the youngest person ever to do so at that time.
Polgár is ranked number 47 in the world on the September 2011 FIDE
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Leisure' (30 days + 3 days/move, max 60 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by otsenrechess.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.