North American Knockout Standard Chess
Vermonty has invited 24 players who display flags of countries
in North America or Central America. All of the invited players
are SC-rated in the range of 1800 to 2099.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Fast' (10 days + 1 day/move, max 30 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.