Blitz for Master Norms Standard Chess
This tournament is public, but the games are not public. No kibitzing is possible,
and comments in a game may be seen only by the two players of that game.
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least three months).
- The winner and first and second runners up in this tournament will earn a SchemingMind Master norm.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1800 or over, and 1999 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.