Northern Trappers Qualifier A Standard Chess
The top two finishers will qualify for the Northern Trappers 2012 Championship mini-tournament.
There will be two or three other qualifying tourneys, including Northern Trappers Qualifier B,
which is limited to members rated under 1800.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least one month).
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1800 or over.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.