ICF Consolation Tourney Standard Chess
This tourney is for ICF members who are rated below 1700.
It will also be open to ICF members rated 1700 to 1899 who
don't join the tourney named ICF Championship Qualifier A.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.