ICF Championship Qualifier A Standard Chess
This tourney is open to ICF members who are rated above in the range of 1600 to 1899.
The winner of this tourney will qualify for the Final section of the 2011–2012 ICF Club
Championship. The other competitors in the Final section will be thebirdolux (as the
2010–2011 ICF Club Champion) and the winners of two other qualifying tourneys.
- This is a knockout tournament.
- The primary and tiebreak games are assigned at random and hidden until both are completed.
- This is a private mini-tournament, which means that it is only open to players tagged by the tournanment organiser.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.