Thematic: D03/03: Queen's pawn Torre/Colle Standard Chess
D03/03: Queen's pawn Torre/Colle:
Games will start after: 1. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3 e6 3. Bg5 d5 4. Nbd2 Be7 5. e3 Nbd7 6. Bd3 c5 7. c3 b6 8. O-O Bb7 9. Ne5 Nxe5 10. dxe5 Nd7
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Erhaem.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to established players (members, or trial members playing for at least one month).
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1900 or over.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.
This is a thematic tournament, all games will start after the following moves:
D03f: Torre Attack: 3...e6 4.e3 Nbd71. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3 e6 3. Bg5 d5 4. Nbd2 Be7 5. e3 Nbd7 6. Bd3 c5 7. c3 b6 8. O-O Bb7 9. Ne5 Nxe5 10. dxe5 Nd7