Blitz for Three, 1600 to 1899 Standard Chess
This mini-tournament is really a "mini-mini-mini-tournament. Each player has only two opponents, two games with each opponent. Simple and fun!
- This Is a Double round robin tournament (all-play-all With both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Blitz' (5 days + 12 hours/move, max 15 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by Vermonty.
- This Mini-Tournament is only open to players rated 1600 or over, and 1899 or under.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.