2011 SC Site Championship, Round 1 - Group D Standard Chess
Participants in this group are:
name MP Mrat
Granny Gambit 0
mikewharvey 5+x 1738
(Aadsje) 7+x 1994
Qualified for the next round are:
- Group winners
- players on 2nd rank
- max. ONE runner up with same score
(in case there are more players with same score the tiebraek is, firstly: lower MPs from Pre-Rounds, secondly: higher opp. mean rating in Pre-Rounds (Mrat) - not more than 3 players from each group can enter Round 2)
- This is a double round robin tournament (all-play-all with both colours).
- One point is awarded for each win, half a point for a draw.
- This is a public mini-tournament, which means that it is open to all players meeting any criteria listed here.
- All games will be played under Standard Chess rules.
- The time control is 'Standard' (30 days + 1 day/move, max 45 days).
- Games will be public.
- This mini-tournament was started by spoke.
- Games will be started before the closing date, as new players join the tournament.